I'm suppose to look puzzled, not angry!

About Me

My photo
I have a book to publish. Editors love it, marketing departments say 'up the media profile'. So here I am 'upping it' and writing about the book, food, and life in general.

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Yes, I have the power to close restaurants down. Well temporarily. . .

Oh yes, it's true.  After my post about Shanghai restaurant and my review on Tripadvisor I passed the restaurant the next day and found newspaper covering the windows and the door firmly closed.  "Oh no!" cried the kids in unison, "It's closed down!"  But then we saw this sign in the window;

Power and influence

Note it says Shanghai will re-open today the 11th September.  I shall be dropping by later to check out those filthy carpets, greasy tables and lack of lightbulbs.  Just call me Michael Winner . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment